I have been getting questions about my whereabouts lately. When a Momager disappears for a few days people get worried or scared about what we may be up to! Momager’s tend to ALWAYS have their hands in lots of pots. I think it is just part of our nature. So, I thought I would update and recap everyone on what has taken place these past few days in preparation for my clients move to New York on November 1st.
1. The apartment has been located! The deposit has been made and Clinton Hill in Brooklyn is the spot.
2. The U-Haul boxes have been shipped.
3. The final night celebration has been scheduled and apparently a party bus will be driving through town on Halloween night with a group of youngsters who will bid farewell to my Client.
4. A Target gift registry has been made for family and friends who keep asking, “What can we get her?”
5. Final visits have been made or scheduled with family and friends. the leasing agent is booked for pickup of the keys.
6. The tentative schedule for the weekend of the arrival is done. A meeting with the leasing agent is booked for pickup of the keys.
7. Finances are in order and banking business has been completed.
8. New luggage has been purchased, even though new luggage was just purchased for the last NYC trip!
9. The shopping list for arrival in NYC is done. The local bodegas and discount stores have been investigated online.
10. Temp lodging in NYC with a friend has been confirmed.
11. Business appointments in NYC have been scheduled.
12. The first trip back home has been planned and the first family visit to NYC to visit has been planned.
13. Talks, talks, lectures, talks, warnings, advice and more talks have been conducted.
Did I mention that I went back to school? Yes, I figured I may as well add additional stress and chaos to my life. (Momager’s also thrive in chaos.) Back to the books!